|At Fidelity State Bank and Trust, we are closely monitoring and responding to the evolving circumstances surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19). |
Beginning July 28th, our branch lobbies will be closed. We will continue to work to keep staff and customers safe during this time. Appointments are available to open new deposit or loan accounts, for access to safe deposit boxes, to change the PIN on your debit card, or other in-person needs. We continue to encourage use of drive-thru, online and mobile banking services.
We are committed to providing uninterrupted support for your financial needs:
• We have contingency plans in place that are designed to prevent any service disruptions due to a pandemic, as we do for a variety of potential scenarios.
• We are in close contact with our strategic partners to ensure the services they provide us, which allow us to support you, are maintained without disruption.
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our employees and customers:
• We have taken additional measures in the cleaning of our workplace and banking centers, including regularly disinfecting.
• We are encouraging employees to take extra precautions by promoting: a) use of facemasks; b) frequent and thorough hand washing habits; c) respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes; and d) staying home if they are sick. We also are encouraging employees to choose telephone and electronic communications whenever possible rather than face to face meetings.
• We encourage our customers to use one of our convenience banking options:
o Our ATMs, which are available 24/7
o Personal Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
o Personal Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit and Mobile Bill Pay
o Business Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
o Business Remote Deposit
o Business ACH Services, including Direct Deposit
Our commitment to serving you, our employees and communities is our top priority. We will remain vigilant regarding these evolving circumstances and will update you on any changing developments as needed, including through our website at www.fidelitytopeka.com. We look forward to serving you in any way we can.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html.